« Home | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » | The Copywrite Police » | Twilight Zone, the Church Video » | I'm A Ringtone Artist » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 



Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well, when you think about it, having 340 million dollars too quickly would bring a plethora of problems.

First, you and our entire family would immediately become kidnap targets. So, you'd have to hire security for your family. Body guards 24/7. That would suck.

Second, you'd have to move, change your phone numbers, set up a new residence, etc., to avoid all the annoying phone calls from friends and family you haven't talked to in years.

Third, where do you put 340 million dollars? Do you trust it to one bank? Their only insured for $100,000 accounts. Do you spread it about? Grand Caymans?

Fourth, who do you trust to advise you on investing, saving, etc? I'm sure you'd be called by every shyster investment person around.

Fifth, what would you spend it on? Sure, new house, cars, vacations, charities. But, really, how much can you buy?

Maybe I'm better off staying at Ferrellgas, sitting in my little low walled cube, killing wasps with a clipboard, and trying not to fall asleep.

But, maybe I'll win the McDonalds Monopoly contest. Just need Short Line railroad and I got me a new Dodge Viper!