« Home | Rocketboom Dance Party » | Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well... » | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » | The Copywrite Police » 

Friday, October 21, 2005 

If I were on South Park


I found a cute website where you can create a new character in the South Park style. I'm sure it's been out there for a while, but it was a new website to me, so BACK OFF!

UPDATE: Of course, we had to come up with my wife, as a South Park character, on the street, ready for shopping!

I hope you don't mind, but I thought I would continue the fun over on my site. My hope is that all our friends with blogs will post their look. Sure, it might be a stupid idea, but it could also be fun.

Post a Comment