« Home | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » | The Copywrite Police » | Twilight Zone, the Church Video » | I'm A Ringtone Artist » | Lights. Camera. Action » 

Friday, October 14, 2005 

Spelling Bee

Earlier this week, I interviewed an Employee for theft, and he wrote his confession. Needless to say, we've had some fun reading this one. Here are some excerpts:

"I been stilling gas"
(apparently, he brewed his own gas outside a cabin in the woods, away from them pesky revenuers!)

"I kepted the money from the costumer that I was selling the gas to" (plus, he made arrangements to rent a really cool clown outfit while he was there!)

"I stold the gas to make money" (see, I stold you so!)

"If I am giving another chance, I will never do this again" (Well, are you giving chances or aren't you)

and the last line

"The only help I got from Randy in writing this is with spelling" (apparently not enough help)