« Home | Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well... » | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » | The Copywrite Police » | Twilight Zone, the Church Video » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

Rocketboom Dance Party


One of my new favorite websites is Rocketboom, which is a daily video comedy blog, hosted by Amanda Congdon. While it still is a bit rough on editing and timing, it's usually interesting, and often funny.

I've been going back through the archives, and I found where Amanda had gone to St. Petersburg, Russia, just a couple weeks after we returned from Russia. While there, Amanda put together a little video bit that made me laugh.

Thanks for that link!

Post a Comment