« Home | What a little love will do! » | Charlie is walking » | If I were on South Park » | Rocketboom Dance Party » | Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well... » | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

Digging A Hole All The Way To China



Well, according to this website, if I went in my backyard and dug a hole, I wouldn't come out in China, but rather in the Indian Ocean.

So, apparently, I've been lied to all these years. Not China at all. I would actually drown. That was probably the plan. Get me to dig a hole all the way to the other side of the Earth. When I got close, the hole would fill with water and I would drown.

Almost got me! Darned clever of you. But, I'm on to your plot!

Burn in Hell!