« Home | Charlie is walking » | If I were on South Park » | Rocketboom Dance Party » | Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well... » | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » 

Sunday, October 23, 2005 

What a little love will do!


A very popular thread on the adoption boards is before and after shots. In other words, pictures while the kids were in the orphanage, and once they got home, and got love, nutrition and medical care.

I took the picture of Charlie in the tub last night. The other picture was taking back in July, in the orphanage. It's amazing how these kids rebound. Of course, I'm not proud or anything!

Great shot! The little guy's looking great. All that KC BBQ must be agreeing with him.

Post a Comment