« Home | Disney Geek Moments » | Ok, Ok, Ok. An Update (as lame as it will be) » | Week 3 » | Heading Home » | First Week At Disney » | Good Bye, Kansas City! » | Countdown to Leaving » | Unemployed » | $20.95 to feed a two year old??? » | My Last Monkeys Show Gets Great Review » 

Thursday, April 19, 2007 

Noemi comes through again

I was pretty depressed all week, because I knew that I couldn't afford to fly home this weekend to see the family. So, I was faced with sitting alone in Orlando. Playing in the parks just isn't as much fun when you are alone, believe me.

But then, our friend Noemi, got involved. She was able to find a way for me to use my Delta Sky miles to get home for the weekend. So, instead of staying alone, or spending over $600.00 for tickets, I'm on my way home for some unused Delta Skymiles and $25.00. And, it's $25.00 because Noemi personally drove to the airport to redeem a coupon she had for dollars off a Delta ticket.

If anyone knows how much Noemi has done for our family (you can read this for the whole story), you can understand why we call her our Guardian Angel.

I'm sure she'll be embarrassed by the attention, but she is truly a wonderful friend.

Stop it! It was no big deal. I can't imagine not seeing my boy for such a long period of time, so, your welcome. I hope I can help next time, too. Enjoy your weekend with your family!

Love,

Noemi

That was very gracious of you Noemi. I'm sure Randy appreciates it even more than this blog post could ever convey.

Randy, if you get the time and have the inclination, I'm sure there are many people who would love to see you at Monkeys or elsewhere.

Post a Comment