« Home | First Week At Disney » | Good Bye, Kansas City! » | Countdown to Leaving » | Unemployed » | $20.95 to feed a two year old??? » | My Last Monkeys Show Gets Great Review » | Very Very Sad » | Did You Know? » | The Sound of one hand typing. » | You never know how much you've got, until it's gone. » 

Friday, March 23, 2007 

Heading Home

Finally. It's been a very long 2 weeks, but tomorrow morning, at 0720 (the O stands for Oh Crap it's early), I'm heading home for a couple of days with the family. I very much missed them.

Everything is going good here at the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm learning the ropes, working some of my own cases, and getting to see the parks from a whole new viewpoint.

But, I can't wait to get home, even if it is for only one night, and kiss my wife, and play with my son. I have no doubt he will have changed a lot in the weeks I've been gone.

I imagine you'll be craming as catch-up time with your family as you can, but also will still wish for some extra time to stay with them longer. MississippiKin

I hope you enjoyed your time with the family. If you're still around and have the opportunity, drop me a line and maybe we can grab a bite.

Post a Comment