« Home | My Brush with Celebrity » | Noemi comes through again » | Disney Geek Moments » | Ok, Ok, Ok. An Update (as lame as it will be) » | Week 3 » | Heading Home » | First Week At Disney » | Good Bye, Kansas City! » | Countdown to Leaving » | Unemployed » 

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 

Looking Back with Pride

While I was home last weekend, I came across the DVD's from the Monkeys with Handgrenades shows. I thought it would be a great opportunity to pull some of the musical bits off and put them on my IPOD-like device.

So, I watched some of the DVD's, and was really surprized just how good we were. With over a year since some of these shows were in my brain, I really enjoyed seeing some of them again. Sure, we all thought that we did a good show, but I was truly pleased with the overall quality of the sketches, the musical numbers, and the wonderful performances. I can truly say that I think our stuff holds up against most anything else out there.

So, here's to you, my fellow current and former Monkeys. I miss you guys. We did some good stuff.

How was the audio quality once you pulled them off? I've wanted to pull some of those off and drop them out on YouTube, but was always concerned with the ability to actually hear what was going on.

Post a Comment