« Home | Home for the weekend » | Stop the Screaming! » | Looking Back with Pride » | My Brush with Celebrity » | Noemi comes through again » | Disney Geek Moments » | Ok, Ok, Ok. An Update (as lame as it will be) » | Week 3 » | Heading Home » | First Week At Disney » 

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 

Thoughts for the day

As I look toward tomorrow, the 2nd anniversary of my 40th birthday, I am filled with thoughts:

1. Yippee. We sold our Disney Time Share. For quite the profit, as well. So, not only will we clear money, we no longer make the payment.

2. I have a very cool job in a very cool place.

3. My wife is the most fantastic person I know, and I'm truly lucky to have her in my life.

4. My son gets cuter every time I see him.

5. I have some really great friends, who I miss quite a bit.

6. Next time I look at relocating for a job, I will check the housing market closer.

7. I have some very cool co-workers. It truly is a diverse workplace.

8. Elvis died at 42. Man, I used to think that was old. Now. . .

9. Disney's professional improv club "Comedy Warehouse" is no better than countless groups I've been in / watched in Kansas City.

10. I know Pete feels like I'm dodging him on the weekends, but the true term is avoiding.

11. Pete knows that I'm kidding.

12. High Def tv looks great, now that I have free cable.

13. I paid $183.00 for a pair of shoes.

14. I have almost taught Charlie the art of the spit take. He has the prat fall down pat.

15. Florida roads are smoother than Missouri, and I get better gas mileage here.

16. I miss my family.

17. Living alone sucks.

I can't wait to get my family down here, so we can get our life back to normal. And of course, then we can have our friends down.

I think you had it right the first time. I don't think Oliver would've done as well with the Artful Avoider.

Post a Comment