« Home | Noemi comes through again » | Disney Geek Moments » | Ok, Ok, Ok. An Update (as lame as it will be) » | Week 3 » | Heading Home » | First Week At Disney » | Good Bye, Kansas City! » | Countdown to Leaving » | Unemployed » | $20.95 to feed a two year old??? » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 

My Brush with Celebrity

Ok, you would think working at the happiest place on earth, I would see plenty of celebrities. . . NOPE. Not one so far.


But, yesterday, at KCI, while getting ready to back to Orlando, I did have a brush with "celebrity".


That's right. I went to the bathroom at the airport, and I peed right next to . . . Kansas City Mayor Elect Mark Funkhouser.


Go ahead. Ooo and ahhh all you want.

Is it just me, or is that Craig Hughes in 20 years?

Dude, I thought that was a picture of your dad!

Post a Comment