« Home | Stop the Screaming! » | Looking Back with Pride » | My Brush with Celebrity » | Noemi comes through again » | Disney Geek Moments » | Ok, Ok, Ok. An Update (as lame as it will be) » | Week 3 » | Heading Home » | First Week At Disney » | Good Bye, Kansas City! » 

Friday, May 11, 2007 

Home for the weekend

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been home and seen the wife and kid. I swear, Charlie has grown in the last two weeks. He's definitley talking a lot more. I hate missing this time with him.

The job is going great. They are happy to have me there, and think I'm doing a great job. Nice to hear. I've now been backstage at every park, and it's really fun, from a Disney geek vantage point.

The house still hasn't sold. So, any prayers/well wishes for a sale of the house would be greatly appreciated. Catholic friends: we have St. Joseph buried in the front yard, so please, talk to him for us!

Kim just got notified that Campus Crusade for Christ wants to fly her down for an interview. Awesome. Hopefully she'll have a job soon.

Maybe things will finally start happening. Two months apart is a long time.

Hm, and not a peep from you.

Post a Comment