« Home | Happy Birthday, Dad » | Update » | Back on "The Grid" » | It's Ours! » | Chinch Bugs » | We're Almost Homeowners » | A Seinfeld Moment » | Hectic Hectic Hectic! » | Our New Home! » | Maybe that's Kramer was saying???? » 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 

Who's the old guy in the photo?

I've received the honor of being the "CFI Ambassador" for the quarter. Which means that an article is being written about me for the Certified Forensic Interviewers. I know, means nothing to anyone else out there, but I was tickled to get it.

So, I need a photo for the article, so Sarah at work, who is the most artistic person here, volunteers to take a photo of me. I put on my shirt and tie, and have the photo taken.

When I see it, I was truly amazed at how much older I've began looking. I look like a middle aged businessman. Sure, I'm in my 40's, and not my 20's anymore, and sure, I've put on way too many pounds, but I think we all picture ourselves differently. The grey hair is really starting to show up. And other hair is starting to disappear. I think the stresses of the past year have really taken a toll.

Well, I guess your only as old as you feel, and I still feel and think youthful. I've got to. I have to keep up with a 3 year old!

Move over, GQ!

We are tickled too, and we're proud of you also. Keep up the good work.

MississippiKin

I know the feeling, honey. When they took my ID badge photo, I said, "Who's the middle aged gal in the picture?" But I still think you're HUNKY!

If I didn't know any better I would of thought you sold printer toner.

I'm glad to hear you singing my song. Old age, schmold age. You still rock. Period.

I don't think you look a day older than when you joined Lighten Up. Seriously. (And I mean that in a good way...)

You look good, and you have a tan! Can we also pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease see pictures of the junior?

Kisses,

Noemi

You look good, and you have a tan! Can we also pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease see pictures of the junior?

Kisses,

Noemi

Post a Comment