« Home | Two thumbs up for Big Boy Underware » | A True Floridian » | KC Bound » | A Couple of Reviews » | Yet another cool moment living in Florida » | I am now a published author. » | Apparently, I'm no longer in my 20's » | Photo Update - Winter in Florida » | What I Miss About Kansas City » | Charlie meets Handy Manny » 

Friday, May 16, 2008 

A Master of Object Work

When I take Charlie to daycare, he now has a habit of pretending to drive a car inside the building, and then parking it in his classroom.

Today, he not only parked, he shifted into park, turned off the engine, unbuckled his seatbelt, opened the door, shut it, and then hit the keyless remote to lock it.

Then, he wanted to give me a hug. He started to walk toward me, but suddenly stopped, and then walked around the imaginary parked car.

It made me proud.

That is cute and will be a good way to instill safe driving habits before he is old enough for the "real thing". He is growing up very fast. MississippiKin

Post a Comment