« Home | A Master of Object Work » | Two thumbs up for Big Boy Underware » | A True Floridian » | KC Bound » | A Couple of Reviews » | Yet another cool moment living in Florida » | I am now a published author. » | Apparently, I'm no longer in my 20's » | Photo Update - Winter in Florida » | What I Miss About Kansas City » 

Sunday, May 18, 2008 

A good week!

Daddy and Charlie have a new Friday night ritual. Charlie loves to wash the cars, because it's wet, messy, and he gets to spray the garden hose. What more could a 3 year old ask for?









Got to spend some time with Dennis Dupont. He helped me get hired for a gig at a credit union convention. I played an evil banker during a game show "Are You Smarter Than A Banker?". It took a while to write, but seemed to be well received. It made the credit union people laugh, and that's all that counts.

Dennis and I with our credit union contestants. Before the show.


I'm glad to hear it went well. I'm sorry I couldn't get back with you about punching up the script... I have been indisposed.

Post a Comment